Stracciatella ice cream
- Separate the eggs. Add the egg white with 1 tablespoon of honey to a mixing bowl and beat until stiff with the electric mixer.
- Add the egg yolk with the remaining honey to a second mixing bowl and whip until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Cut the vanilla bean open and scratch out the pulp. Put the vanilla pulp together with the milk in a saucepan, place this on the hob and bring the milk to a boil at the highest setting. Stir in the rice flour and boil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the hot milk to the egg yolk mixture, stirring constantly.
- Finally, add the beaten egg white to the egg yolk and stir gently. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Cut the chocolate into small pieces. Add both to the cooled mixture and fold in.
- Place the mixture in the freezer and freeze to the desired consistency. At the beginning, stir every 30 minutes.
Ingredients (for about 20 people):
120 g acacia honey
300 ml milk
200 ml cream
1 vanilla bean
10 g rice flour
100 g chocolate (70%)
Carbohydrates 174 g
Protein 38 g
Fat 117 g
Calories / bread units
Recipe 1,948 kcal
Serving 97 kcal
Serving 0.7 BU