Tomato and mozzarella salad
Category: Starter / Tapas
- Wash the cocktail tomatoes, cut in half, remove stalk.
- Drain the mozzarella, cut in halve and slice.
- Wash the basil, pat dry and chop finely.
- Thoroughly wash the sprouts and place in a heat-resistant dish. Place the dish on a rack in the steam oven. Steam the sprouts for 5 minutes at 100 °C on the steam function. Then take it out and allow to cool.
- Add the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to a bowl, mix well with a whisk and season to taste.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and sprouts to the dressing and mix gently.
- Fill the jars with alternating layers of the tomato salad and the mozzarella. Close the jars with the lids and place in the fridge until ready to eat. The prepared salad can last in the fridge for about half a day.
Ingredients (for about 4 people):
800 g cocktail tomatoes
400 g mozzarella
1 Tbsp basil
50 g sprouts
20 ml oil
10 ml white wine vinegar
1 jar with screw cap
Carbohydrates 23 g
Protein 87 g
Fat 102 g
Calories / bread unit (BU):
Recipe 1,388 kcal
Serving 347 kcal
Serving 0.5 BU