- Cut the vanilla bean down the length and scrape the pulp out.
- Add the rice flour, coffee and milk, cinnamon and vanilla pulp to a saucepan and stir together.
- Place the saucepan with the milk on the hob and bring to a boil at a high hob setting. Simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring constantly. Then take it from the hob.
- Add the honey to the hot crème and stir. Allow the crème to cool.
- Add the cream to a mixing bowl, beat until stiff with an electric mixer and gently fold it under the cold cream. Chill the crème.
- Fill small serving bowls with the crème and serve garnished with the raspberries and mint leaves.
Ingredients (for about 6 people):
50 g rice flour
1 1/2 Tbsp coffee
250 ml milk
4 Tbsp honey
100 ml cream
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 vanilla bean (pulp)
Carbohydrates 124 g
Protein 13 g
Fat 43 g
Calories / bread units
Recipe 952 kcal
Serving 159 kcal
Serving 1.7 BU