Valentine's Day Pizza
Category: Main course
- Put the yeast and lukewarm water into a mixing bowl and stir until the yeast is fully dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the dough and knead everything to a smooth dough using a food processor with the dough hook. Cover the dough and let it rise in a warm place until it grows significantly.
- In the meantime, grate the cheese, and wash and slice or chop the toppings. Put tomato paste into a small bowl and season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Grease an oven pan (oven accessory). Roll out the risen yeast dough and place it in a heart-shaped form in the oven pan.
- First spread the tomato sauce onto the yeast dough. Then add pizza toppings to taste. Finally sprinkle on the cheese.
- Select the “Pizza” program on the oven and preheat it to 250°C. Once the oven is preheated, slide the oven pan into the lowest level and bake the pizza for about 10-12 minutes.
Tip: The dough is also suitable for pizza rolls or stick bread.
Ingredients (for 1 baking sheet):
For the dough
500 g flour
1 cube of yeast (42g)
2 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. oil
250 ml lukewarm water
For the toppings
300–500 g grated cheese (e. g. gouda, parmesan)
200 g tomato paste
oregano, salt, pepper
Toppings to taste
e. g. ham, salami, tuna, anchovies, mushrooms, paprika, pineapple…
Fat 217 g
Calories / bread units
Recipe 7204 kcal
Portion 525 kcal
Portion 4,0 BE