Category: Starters/ Tapas
- Preheat the oven with the hot air/bottom heat function together with the inserted pizza stone to 200°C.
- Cut the slices of bread in half and rub with olive oil and garlic. Place the prepared slices on the preheated pizza stone and bake for approx. 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Wash, quarter or roughly dice the tomatoes. Wash the basil, dab dry and cut into strips.
- Place the tomatoes, basil and olive oil in a bowl and mix together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread the topping on the slices of bread.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
8 slices of bread
1-2 cloves of garlic, halved
10-12 cherry tomatoes
10 basil leaves
Function: hot air & bottom heat
Duratin: approx. 15 minutes