Category: Pastries / Bread / Cake
- Wash the apples, cut out the core and cut into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven with the hot air function at 180 °C.
- Knead the ingredients for the dough in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer with the dough hook until crumbles are formed.
- Decant the fruit in a heat-resistant casserole dish and spread the crumbles over it. Alternatively, several small individual dishes can also be used.
- Place the dish on a rack in the oven and bake the crumble at 180 °C for about 40 minutes.
- Remove after baking and allow to cool slightly.
Tip: Tastes great with vanilla sauce.
Ingredients (for 1 casserole dish - about 6 servings):
500 g apples
For the dough:
120 g butter (cold)
180 g wholemeal wheat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp lemon juice
120 g acacia honey
50 g oatmeal