Category: Starters/ Tapas
- Wash the courgettes, pat dry, halve and remove seeds with a spoon. Brush with olive oil and then
- season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble feta into smallish bits. Slice mozzarella. Wash tomatoes, remove stem and slice.
- Fill courgettes with feta and tomato slices and season with salt and pepper. Place mozzarella slices on top.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the courgette halves on it. Put the tray with the courgettes in the oven and bake at 180°c using the hot air function until the cheese is lightly browned.
- After the courgette halves are cooked, arrange them on a plate and sprinkle with basil before serving.
- Tip: rocket goes very well with this.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
2 courgettes (1/2 per person)
1 portion of feta cheese
a few basil leaves
Function: hot air
Duratin: approx. 30 minutes