Baked fish fillet packets
Category: Main course
- Place the four sheets of baking paper next to each other on the counter.
- Preheat the oven with the hot air function at 180°C.
- Place one fish fillet, a lemon slice and a slice of garlic in the middle of each sheet of paper. Season with salt and pepper and dribble 1 tbsp. of olive oil over each.
- Fold the paper to make air-tight packets and staple close. Place the fish packets on a baking tray and place in the middle of the oven.
- Use the hot air function at 180°C and bake the fish for 12-15 minutes. If the packets have been well sealed, they will expand like a balloon.
- When done cooking, remove from the oven and serve the fish in the packets. Accompanying them with little bowls of water and soaked lemon slices to give the fish a little taste.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
1 kg cod fillet (cut into 4 pieces)
1 clove garlic
4 tbsp. olive oil
baking paper (1 sheet per fillet)
Function: Hot air