Fresh figs with aceto balsamico rapsberry sauce
Category: Starters/ Tapas
- Put the aceto balsamico, raspberries and sugar in a pan, bring it to the boil and reduce to a syrup (about 5 minutes).
- Sieve the syrup, then let it cool down.
- Start hot air mode 180°C and preheat the oven.
- Cut the upper half of the figs crosswise and press them apart a little.
- Wrap each lower half of the figs with a slice of Serrano ham. Place the figs in a casserole dish.
- Place a piece of goat's cheese in each of the openings created in the figs.
- Place the casserole dish on a grid and push it into the oven. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Decorate each plate with some sauce (see photo) and place the figs in the middle. Garnish with fresh basil or rosemary and serve immediately.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
4 fresh figs, washed
4 slices of Serrano ham
4 pieces of goat cheese of approx. 2 x 1 cm
50 g raspberries
15 ml Aceto Balsamico
50 g sugar
Rosemary or basil to garnish
TIP: Also suitable as dessert without ham and herbs.
Function: hot air
Duratin: approx. 5 minutes