- Make 500 ml of coffee with the coffee machine. Put the coffee in the refrigerator to cool and then mix with the rum.
- Put the cream in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until stiff, put in the refrigerator.
- Scrape the pulp out of the vanilla bean and put in a pot with the egg yolks and sugar.
- Place the pot on the hob and switch on the special keep warm level. Beat the mass to form firm foam. Then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix the cooled mass with the mascarpone. Finally, carefully fold in the cream.
- Gently crush the speculoos in a freezer bag. Sprinkle the bottom of a glass with something of the speculoos crumbs and sprinkle with the coffee. Spread some of the mascarpone mass over it. Repeat this process once or twice. Fill other glasses in the same way until the ingredients are used up.
- Let the filled glasses cool down in the refrigerator for at least 90 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 servings
500 g mascarpone
500 ml coffee
100 ml cream
50 g sugar
4 egg yolks
1 vanilla bean
3-5 tablespoons rum
About 120 minutes incl. cooling times