Categorie: Pastries / Bread / Cake
- Grease the baking tray. Preheat the oven to 200°C with the top/bottom heat function.
- Place eggs and water in a mixing bowl and mix together. Add sugar and continue stirring until a creamy mixture is formed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix everything together.
- Spread the dough evenly on a baking tray.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake with the top/bottom heat function at 200°C for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- After baking, allow to cool slightly, then cut and leave to cool completely.
Ingredients (for 1 baking tray):
2 tbsp warm water
250 g sugar
65 g dark apple jam
1 tbsp of rum
1 pinch of clove pepper
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
65 g grated chocolate
250 g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
125 g whole nuts or almonds
Function: Top-/Bottom heat