Categorie: Pastries / Bread / Cake
- Put butter in a pot and melt on the hob with the special function "melt".
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the oat flakes, sugar, vanillin sugar, flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl and mix well. Add melted butter and knead everything into a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough and leave to rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C using the top/bottom heat function.
- After cooling, take the dough out of the fridge and form it into a roll (∅ 3 cm) on a worktop strewn with flour.
- Cut slices from the roll and shape each into a ball. Place the balls on the baking tray with a space between them.
- Slide the baking tray into the oven and bake the oatmeal biscuits with the top/bottom heat function at 170°C for approx. 10 - 12 minutes.
- After baking, remove the biscuits and let them cool down.
- Put the chocolate coating in a pot and melt it on the hob with the special function "melt".
- Decorate the cooled biscuits with the melted couverture.
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
200 g butter
150 g oat flakes
150 g sugar
1 P. vanillin sugar
100 g flour
1 tsp baking powder
100 g chocolate coating
Function: Top-/Bottom heat