Valentine's Day Muffins
Category: Pastries/ Bread/ Cake
- Put the paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Preheat the oven with the hot air function to 180°C.
- Add the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until frothy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cocoa and stir.
- Mash the banana on a plate and drizzle the rum over it. Add the mashed bananas to the dough and fold in gently.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups. Put the muffin cups in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Then take out and allow to cool.
- Cut out 24 hearts of the same size from cardboard or thick felt. Stick 2 hearts against each other on the top of a wooden stick and decorate the muffins with them.
Tip: Tastes great with vanilla sauce.
125 g butter
125 g sugar
½ packet vanilla sugar
125 g flour
1 ½ tsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. cocoa
2 ripe bananas
1 tbsp. rum
12 wooden sticks
red cardboard or felt