Crêpe with chocolate-banana filling
Category: Side dish
- Put the butter in a saucepan, put it on the hob and melt it using the special function „melt“.
- Place the butter with the flour, eggs, salt, milk, rum and icing sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk to a liquid batter.
- Leave to swell for at least 30 minutes. Then stir well once more.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan with a medium heat setting.
- Gradually make light, thin crêpes from the batter.
- Fold each finished crêpe into a quarter and keep warm.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
To serve, unfold the crêpes, spread some chocolate cream and a new banana slices on top, fold again and serve directly.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
For the Crêpe:
30 g butter
100 g flour
1 pinch of salt
6 tbsp milk
6 tbsp rum
1 tbsp icing sugar
For the chocolate cream:
100 g butter
75 g honey
100 g hazelnut puree
2 tbsp baking cocoa
1 Vanilla pod (pulp)